Station Brand Manager, Marketing Department
• Responsible for all aspects of the station’s brand image, and all below and above the line marketing activities (in cooperation with Marketing Manager).
• Responsible for online content in all social, website and app media. Produce valuable and engaging content relevant to the target audience and goals.
• Website content update through CMS and constant collaboration with web developers to ensure site and app performance.
• Develop marketing strategies and campaign tactics (contests, activities and creative concepts) in line with the brand’s goals. Take full implementation ownership of the marketing plan and marketing campaigns when those run (media plan, ATL, BTL).
• Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insights and assess them against main strategic objectives.
• Liaise with partners and suppliers for the implementation of the marketing plan and its activities.
• Monitor the marketing budget in cooperation with the Marketing Manager.
• 2-3 years of experience in similar Brand/Marketing position
• BA/MSc degree in Marketing or related field
• Basic knowledge of Powerpoint programs and good skills in creation of interesting, well written presentations is a must
• Solid knowledge of CMS
• A sense of good aesthetics and a love for creative copywriting and good communication