Reporting to Production Manager and Technical Director.
Frontstage is looking for an enthusiastic sound engineer to help the production department with creating elements for the radio stations, executing live broadcasting and assisting in live events.
The ideal candidate is experienced, well-organized, fast and creative. A results-oriented team-player who loves radio and is willing to take the extra mile and complement the Production Department team in delivering its core activities.
- • Create and produce radio spots, jingles and other audio elements.
- • Assist in day-to-day production and editing tasks as guided by the Production Manager.
- • Undertake and execute outdoor and indoor live radio shows/live events.
- • 2 to 3 years of radio experience with a creative (production) focus,
- • A Driver’s License Category B,
- • Experience with major audio production and radio playout systems is an added benefit (experience in Adobe Audition CS and/ or Jazler Radio Star 2)
- • Ideal candidate would also have some sound engineering live events experience
If all the above sound like you and you are ready for the next step of your career, do not hesitate to forward your CV. All CVs will be treated in strict confidentiality.